2016 is almost upon us. This year will bring the following events:
- a New American President, the winner of which will surely have bad hair any way we slice it. (Part 2, the worst election cycle ever).
- a remake of that one movie from the 80’s with an all female/black/Jewish/sober cast, which will annoy people at some Fox News show so much that they will walk off the set.
- a publishing scandal, not about 50 Shades of Anything. That ship has thankfully sailed.
- a TV show that is critically acclaimed, but not well liked by anyone who doesn’t give a fuck about cinematic qualities.
- a Kardashian will do something stupid.
- a Kardashian will marry an NBA player and/or Rapper and/or make a sex tape with one of the previous.
- Kim Kardashian and Kayne will a) have another child, b) adopt a child from a far off country like Canada, or c) annoy us all for another year. Dealer’s choice.
- Caitlyn Jenner will no longer be a thing and the trans community will continue to gain momentum and respect until everyone is treated equally.
- Someone in Florida (okay probably at least 50 people) will make national headlines for doing something that ends their lives in a humorous (at least for the rest of us) way.
- I’ll spend way too much time avoiding doing any writing but somehow manage to finish two novels. I’d call it witchcraft but that takes writing a spell and I’m too lazy for that.
What are some of your predictions?
2 thoughts on “A Very F***ed-Up 10 Predictions for 2016”
Love this! LOL! I predict you’re right. I’d like to add that a new fad diet will come into fashion, as will a new exercise fad with a name like “Kick Ass” or something equally “street”.
Absolutely. They’ll also find out the fad diet kills people and that Kick Ass causes butt strain.